OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Monday, June 28, 2010

OILS AIN'T OILS!

When we were back at Rainbow Beach, driving along in the car, Mark was being attacked by midgies, he looked over to me & said how come they are not biting you???
I told him how i use skin so soft oil daily on my dry legs......Thats it he says they slide off you & cant get a grip! Sounded logical to me & it worked!
My mind starts ticking & the $$$$$$$ signs start flashing!
We could market this stuff !!!!
Buggar the Bushmans & the Tropical Areoguard, simple ideas are the best!!
Wow we could be millionaires, we just need to get our own oil factory happening!
We will be keeping this our secret till we figure out how to do that!!!!
When we pulled into our latest caravan park, a sign on the wall reads
Get Your Skin So Soft Midgie Repellent Here!
What!!!!!
I said to the office girl
Far out i thought we invented that!
Funny how it was Avons oil & not just plain old Johnsons baby oil??
Now the secret is out, & it is back to the Drawing board!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment