OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What to do what to do?...... That is the question!!!

We are still here in Queanbeyan
the weather is now starting to get cold even though it
is the middle of Feb
Some days are warm but most are mild with the nights being very comfortable to sleep!!!
Well that is for Husband
not for me though as I get these pain in the bum hot flushes every so often & I swear
 I am going to self combust!!
Off go the blankets I move as far away from Mark as I can
even though that is extremely hard in a king single bed!!!
We have not had a winter yet since we started our travels last April
Some one told us that Canberra gets down to -12 in winter!
I will have to go buy us long johns & thermals soon!!!!
Anyway  you can feel the chill in the air
especially in the mornings, whilst on the usual toilet run to the amenities!

Poor Mark has had  no luck with work & it is not through lack of trying
It seems there is a lot around here but it is hard to get into
for some reason which we just cant work out!!!
We have not had much luck either with the renting of our house
hopefully this weekend after they show it to a few couples we will have some good news!!
It is no good having it sit there empty we are loosing to many 
$$$$$$$$$$
The landlord insurance we had was useless
it does not cover any of the things we thought it may
It only covers loss of rent & damage to the place!
We thought at least we would be compensated for the
pest control & rubbish removal!!
Oh well I think that policy is a waste of money but sure as we don't have
we will need it!! 

On a brighter note!!!
Next week we are taking the van up to my sons in
Sydney for a few days whilst we celebrate!!!!
Now wait for this.................
My sons 34th B'day on the 26th of Feb
My Grandsons 4th B'day on the 4th of March
My Daughters 21st B'day on the 6th of March
My Twin Granddaughters 6th B'day on the 8th of March!!!!!!!!
March is a busy time & all conceived in Winter!!
Nothing like snuggling up on a winters day!!
Oh yeah & it is Marks on the 20th March!
Awh!!
Poor Husband
 because by then all the doe has ran out!
Haha!!.....Just kidding!!
We were going to stay in a motel, but we worked out that it would cost nearly a thousand $$$
 for the four days & we would still have to pay the park fees here!
So the obvious answer was to tow the van up there
which will be good as we will be @ home!!!

I think when we come back things will be a lot clearer & hopefully a everything will have fallen into place!

With all these natural disasters happening so close by
 it makes us think how lucky we really are!!!


1 comment: