OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

UPDATE!!........Staying!

Wow!
What an eventful day last Thursday was....
Firstly mid morning Mark rings to tell me he is on his way home
from work & is going to tell this unorganised, badly run mob
to stick their job!!!

He arrived home & after a cuppa & a bit of a discussion on the matter,
 we decided, this may be a good time to leave & head to WA
before the sticky heat of the top end kicks in, plus i only have
weekend work here & as it has been a week since i had an interview with
Target & have not yet heard from them?
 So maybe it is time to go!

Well, blow me down!!!
If it doesn't rain it pours, later that arvo, my phone rings & it is
Rockmans asking me if i could work more days as they were unexpectedly short of staffed for the next few weeks....Yes not a problem i reply.
Well, i hung up from them & not one minute later my phone rings again....

Hello Sharon this is Target we would like to tell you you were successful
Can you start next week.......Yep sure can!!!

Well that solved that problem!!
How lucky Mark had not yet officially chucked his job!

The next day he rang lot's of Builders, but there is just no work
happening here @ the moment!
So it looks like he will stick it out with this mob for a
couple more months!

Well today is my first day @ tarje'
This is like sticking a kid in a lolly shop!!
I am in my glory!

Till Next Time

Happy Shopping
&
Enjoy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment