OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Contraptions in the Car!

Usually either beside me or on my lap is my video camera & still camera which is always within reach, ready to snap away, in front of me is the navaman which needs to be programed, 2 mobile phones in the console, chargers in a bag for every devise behind me, laptop to the side of my feet on the floor ready to use if we ever get a good road, inverter under my feet so as to charge these contraptions when their batteries fail, binoculars in front, CB radio to the right of me, maps & travelling books to the left of me & i am stuck in the middle with you!!........Such fun i have juggling all these!
I think it would be easier driving....Move over Husband!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you have a lot of stuff to juggle around, pity you cant get it all in one...

    ReplyDelete