OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

COOKING ON THE ROAD!....Well, It is not really on the road, cause that would not taste very good!!

I did all the cooking i planned to do.....
Brecky was yummy, the casserole is slow cooking beautifully & the
Scones well they are another story & here we go ....
I did them in the electric fry pan on a trivet over water, but they turned out like soggy
Dumplings & doey!
So i then decided to take them out, tip the water out & cook them in the dry fry pan...
My goodness it took me forever!!! 
I have never experienced such a saga when cooking scones!
Its all good though cause if all else fails, Mark said he will use them as burly! 
Anyway ages later some of them were yummy, those we had with butter & jam, but the others were not Cooked through, so i cut them in half & crunched them up over high heat!
That is what we are having with our casserole instead of bread stick!
Bloody hell what a drama & that turned into a novel what i just wrote, all over scones!
My Scones Come Dumpling Damper Disaster!

It is times like that i want my oven back!  

1 comment: