OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Count down is on!

Well I gave notice to my nursing home here in
QBN last Monday
 my last day will be Friday the 8th of April
By then we will have been here just under 3 months!!!
Wow time sure does go fast!!!!
The staff there are so lovely & management have given me the loveliest of
compliments & are sad to see me go!
But go we must!!!
It is a nice feeling though to be appreciated!!
I love my job!!
Anyway!
 Mark has also given notice & he finishes work on
Parliament house on Friday, then he will go back to the first job he had here for the final week!
Well i am sitting here waiting for him to get home from work so as we can sit down & look over our maps & decide where it is we will be going too from here!
One thing we do know is we are headed to Darwin
 in what direction is not clear as yet!
I would like to go thorough Vic & Sth Oz then up the middle into the Northern territory!
So excited to be getting back on the road again & seeing our beautiful country!
Enough of this work stuff now it is time for the holiday part to begin again!
I am really excited about this trip should be lots of fun with
interesting tales that i cant wait to share!!!
Till next time
Cheer's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment