OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HI' HO' HI' HO'......IT'S OFF TO WORK WE GO!

With the holiday part of travels over for the time being 
 it is now time to get back to work and
 replenish the coffers once again!

Boy! Oh! Boy!!
 It sure does cost a lot of money to live this lifestyle!
Diesel, Food & Grog, probably costing the most
when on the road, then there is the rent!!.....
Oh well it is all
Yum & Fun!!!
I was keeping tabs on everything we spent, but after nearly 12 months i gave up!
Last count was back in January & the total was up to 39 thousand,
  for just under 9 months travelling!
I think there were a few things that i may have missed & i know for sure one of those was the washing....
That cost usually averaged out at about $20 p/w
Well those figures are a bit sad i feel!
So i am glad that i stopped tallying
for
 what we don't see in print wont hurt us!!!!!!

With the thought of the
WORK word
Come the feelings of
YUCK... not again!
 That went so quick that last two months we just had off!

Actually we don't mind this part of our adventures!
For one it is nice to stay put for a while in one place, & for two
if we didn't work, apart from being poor
 we would be
The biggest fattest blobs walking!
Oh sorry, make that staggering, as we would be alcoholics for sure!!
With way too many of those happy hours!!!!



Okay!.... It is time to get serious now!!!
I spent three days knocking on doors & handing in my resume!
Mark spent one morning making about half a dozen phone calls
&
whammo!
He started work the next day!
Lucky Husband!!!
It certainly pays off & makes life much simpler when you have a trade,
plus, be able to put your hand too, & master many applications
then to top it all off
have an abundance of experience!!
Well....That's my Man!

Now as for me....
Jill of all Trades & Master of None!!!

Well
Wednesday Morn....Saw Mark off to his first job!
The following Monday  arvo.....Saw me off to my first job interview with
Rockmans.
Happily, with success!
I will be working every Saturday & Sunday
I started the next day & i just love it!!!!
The people there are
So So Lovely!!!


Anyway!
 I have been @ my new job for a week now,
I did Sunday all on my own with a couple of little
hick-ups, nothing major thankfully & @ the end of the day.....
Yeeha!!!
The till balanced!!

As for Mark, well he is ready to chuck his job as they are such a disorganised company & have him running around in circles!
Who know what next week will bring??

Until then it is my day off  today so,
 it is up to the pool for me
for a
 Swim & Sunbake

Cheers
Till next time
ENJOY! 




No comments:

Post a Comment