OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD

OLD TIRED OLD MILLARD
MILLI BEFORE HER RENOVATION!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Goodbye Darwin :(

I said my goodbye's 
@
Rockmans yesterday 
It was so sad !!!!
I have loved & enjoyed every minute of working there!
To me it was not like work, it was
FUN!!!
I loved  playing shops!!!

My decision is made & I don't think I will ever go
back to nursing!
Even though i loved it & most of the elderly are just beautiful!!!
The work is far too
draining, sad, dirty & so underpaid!!!!!!


In all my 37 years of being in the work force 
I have never had two better bosses as I had here!
Power did not go to their heads!!
I suppose though, it is just the person you are & they are both the
 Once in a Lifetime
Special Ones!!!
Yesterday they presented me with this most
Beautiful Sparkling
 Swarovski Crystal Bracelet!
How lucky am I!!


Strange though, after 15 years of dedicated service @ my
Nursing Home & not even a
Thank You Sharon
 from the bosses there when 
I left last year
!?!?!?!
Well
We are off on Friday & headed for
Kakado
or will it be
Kakadont???
Some people say
do
some don't
?!?
To us
 Adels Grove
is still topping the most spectacular of all the
National Parks we have seen so far in
Australia!


Oh well better go now & start packing!!!

Till Next Time
Enjoy!

1 comment: